Brought in to provide advice to the senior leadership team of a well known consumer advice company.
With increasing competition, the management team felt stranded, with only poor decisions available with regards to their technology strategy.
The company had always outsourced their development, and wanted a roadmap for the future of their technology function.
We examined the businesses processes and determined that significant costs savings could be achieved.
There were also a number of other critical issues that included governance, quality and intellectual property.
- Agency had full control over the IP & infrastructure
- No oversight of quality of the agencies work
- Spiralling development costs
- Software development speed was very slow
- Constant bugs the never seemed to get resolved
- Business could not innovate
15 months after the initial engagement the company now has full control of their IP & infrastructure.
They are set to double their turnover and are innovating at a pace that was previously unimaginable.