My work is in helping organisations with strategy, growth and digital products.
I’ve had the pleasure of doing this for a number of companies both very small through to very large. My preference is working with companies that are somewhere between complete start-up and 500 employees.
Roles I’ve held
- Commercial Director & Co-Founder @ EveryCity
- Technology Editor @ Intruders.tv
- Founder @ London Sailing Club
- Cloud Consultant / BDM @ Insight UK
- Sr. BDM Insights @ Techlightenment (Now Experian)
- Interim Marketing Director/Consultant @ Escalla
- Product & Delivery @ NimbleTank
- Interim VP Product @ Lantum
- Product @ Currencies Direct
There are a few others I can’t mention due to NDA but they include Strategy, Technology, Marketing & Product consulting roles in small to mid sized companies.
Projects & Products
- Scalable Database Service (SDS) – EveryCity
- Online & iOS Sailing logbook – Saild.com
- TightShip Policy & Procedure software – Tightship.io
- Educational App MVP
- Greenfield Consumer Finance Responsive App – Santander
- Global Planning App – MediaCom
- Web & Mobile Products – Lantum
- Digital Transformation – CurrenciesDirect
Pieces of paper
- BSc. Hons International Business @ Aston University, UK
- Certified Trainer – Learning Performance Institute
- BOSIET & MIST (2013)
- AgilePM – APMG
- Certified Scrum Product Owner – Scrum alliance
Beyond the list professional and personal projects, I’m a passionate sailor and snowboarder. Whenever I get a chance I try make sure that I’m doing one or the other.
My newest sport is kite surfing, but it’s taking me a little bit of time to get that one in the air.